Just getting done at work when I get a call from a young lady asking if I could help her find her ring in the sand. She tells me they are sifting the sand but cant find it. I tell her to stop because they can make it go deeper. Im on my way about 10-15 min eta.
- The hotel guard lets me park there since its their Arz visitors who have been calling me, I think this is 5 out of my last 7 calls.
- As I head down the stairs I see their Red cabana and 3 or 4 people waveing. I meet the couple and ask them to move the cabana as it has metal legs.
- I start my grid and might have been 3 or 4 passes and I know this beep is it. As I look at the treasure in my scoop Im stoked to be the one to find and return this ring. What a BLAST.
- Candice says ah hell I’m huggin you. So cool.
- Then she tells me she just got the band part before they came on vacation. Its a beautifull ring.
- Michael (husband ) took the picture for the book of smiles.
- We headed up as he was gona go put the ring in the safe . And we traded cards to stay in touch.
- Michael tells me last year in Maui his inlaw lost his ring, it was found and returned by a member of « TheRingFinders.com »
- I said yep, My friend David Sheldon and he says yep, thats him.. We R WORLD WIDE…
1 Comment »
One Reply to “Lost ring CARLSBAD”
Nice Work John! A hug is Always A bonus with a smile😃
Comments are closed.